The Melody Book website (https://themelodybook.com/) and The Melody Book’s related electronic books, games, applications, features, content, widgets or services (collectively with the website, the “Service”) are intended for use by the whole family including children with parental participation and supervision.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
3. Information You Provide to The Melody Book: A User may make personal information available to Melody Book such as, User’s name or email address. The types of personal information collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in.
4. Use and Sharing of Information you provide to The Melody Book: The Melody Book may use a parent’s personal information provided to send messages to the parent with informative content about Melody Book’s services and products.
If a User contacts The Melody Book by email, Melody Book will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry.
Melody Book may disclose a User’s personal information to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or Melody Book to legal liability. Melody Book may also disclose a User’s personal information to third parties when Melody Book has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Melody Book’s rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or Melody Book believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect Melody Book’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Melody Book.
5. Other Non personal Information Melody Book Collects and Uses: The Melody Book may automatically collect and use certain non-personal information including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (iv) other non-personal information as reasonably required by The Melody Book to enhance the Service and other The Melody Book products and services.
The Melody Book may disclose non-personal information to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service, customizing The Melody Book’s communications, and to further develop the Service and other The Melody Book services and products. When The Melody Book shares this non-personal information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with The Melody Book in connection with the operation of the services The Melody Book provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
7. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User’s access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. The Melody Book is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users’ personal information.
10. Further Information: The Melody Book makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal information in The Melody Book’s possession. Users should contact The Melody Book at email@example.com. The Melody Book will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User’s identity and to verify the User’s access, and also to assist in handling the User’s request.