Featured as Apple’s “New and Noteworthy” and “Staff Favorites” for Education! Winner of the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design. Winner of Parents’ Choice Award
This fun and interactive story will teach your child about music instruments and jazz music. The book features original illustrations and music, as well as sounds from real acoustic instruments. Join our two cute kittens as they visit the Jazz Big Band and meet the animal musicians. Play our featured interactive audio and visual games “Find The Instrument” or “Which Instrument Sounds Like This?” and put your knowledge to the test!
“A winning app.” Kirkus Reviews
“This is a must-have app for homeschoolers and provides a wonderful introduction to jazz music.”
“This melody book is amazing!”
“The story is cute, navigation is simple, and the games are excellent.” Apptudes
“A Jazzy Day is a great app that helps broaden children’s knowledge of instruments and gives them a new appreciation for music.”
The iPhone Mom
“A fantastic introduction to the sound, shapes and names of instruments in beautiful and unpretentious solid app.”
• Interactive pages – touch the animals or instruments and listen.
• Original Jazz Big Band music and audio recordings of real acoustic instruments.
• Animated Big Band arrangement demonstrating the use of the different instruments and sections.
• Vivid and colorful illustrations that every kid will love.
• Read to Me – reads and plays the story automatically.
• Read it Myself – allows you to read the story at your own pace.
• Games : “Find the instrument” and “Which instrument sounds like this”.
• Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Very easy and simple to use – especially designed for little fingers.
• This app will teach and inspire your child to start playing a music instrument.
• Fun for children, and parents will enjoy watching their kids learn!
• Support for Spanish.
To change the language go to the device settings -> A Jazzy Day -> Language
Select the language and open the app.
The music instruments featured in the book are: